As I’ve realized that it just doesn’t look like there will be ANY acting income this year, I’ve been spending a lot of time developing my day job and promoting stuff for Patrons + YouTube. That means more, new content, sharper lessons with new tools for my tutoring students, and a tornado of writing. Here’s where I need your help.
Every like, every subscribe, and every WATCH helps tremendously. It pushes my content up the crazy internet algorithm, which means a bigger chance of more eyeballs on my work. Here are five free things you can do right now that won’t cost you a dime:
- Like + watch every video I publish on www.youtube.com/katehackett (usually Tuesdays!)
- SHARE every video on your social media feeds.
- Say hi! Write COMMENTS on my Instagram posts, on the YouTube videos, wherever! Engagement is really important. Ask me questions, give me ideas for posts + videos.
- Subscribe + CLICK THE BELL while you’re there!
- Like + follow + share content from https://www.facebook.com/KatesTutoring and https://twitter.com/Kates_Tutoring –> this is my day job & the main way I pay my bills right now. If you have kids / know people with kids, PLEASE pass my info along!
These things REALLY, REALLY help.
And if you have a few coins to spare every month, I have two options. You can join in for as little as a buck a month ($12 for a year!) or as much as you feel my content is worth.
- www.katehackett.com/patronage –> this is MY platform, which means more of the money goes to me and not to a third party.
- My Venmo is @HackettKate, if that floats your boat.
I know this is a tricky time for everyone; I hope that by releasing the CA commentaries and a few new sketches, I can help make your day a little happier. Thank you for sticking around and for sharing, liking, and supporting my work.
(PS: New video launched today! We dive into season 2, Pygmalion, on Tuesday!)